The Rose Library Reading Room is located on level 10 of the Woodruff Library.
- The Reading Room is available by appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10-12 and 1-3; we close for lunch from 12-1. Patrons with appointments are welcome to use the Woodruff Commons to eat lunch and may store food in the Rose Library breakroom.
- Masks are required in Rose Library spaces.
- All patrons will be asked to wash their hands before entering the Reading Room. Hand sanitzer is stationed outside of the room. Gloves are available on request.
- We will pull the first five items from your request list for your appointment (please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a preference for the order of your materials).
- On your first visit, our staff will review care and handling rules with you. For more information on Rose Library's policies, please visit our FAQs for researchers.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding