Streaming and Recording Studio (Woodruff Library: Level 1: Group Study Rooms, Production Studios) Capacity: 1
The Streaming and Recording Studio features high-end video, audio, and lighting equipment for streaming, video-coferencing, and recording quality videos for social platforms (e.g., YouTube) or any "sitting at the desk" scenario.
The equipment available for use in the studio includes:
- Sony α7 III 4K video camera with a Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens on a tripod
- Glide Gear TMP 750 16.5" teleprompter displaying either the camera feed (you see yourself) or the computer monitor feed (for video conferencing, reading a teleprompter script, etc.)
- Elgato Cam Link 4K connecting the camera to the computer for video streaming and recording (no SD memory card is necessary)
- Rode NTG3B shotgun microphone on a boom arm
- MOTU M2 audio interface (controls mic preamp, speakers, headphones)
- Presonus Eris E3.5 studio monitors (speakers)
- Sennheiser HD 660S open back reference headphones
- Production lighting:
- Aputure Light Storm LS C120D II LED soft key light with a light dome
- CAME-TV Boltzen 55W Bi-Color hair light
- Westcott Flex Cine RGBW-color background light (produces background lighting of any color)
- MacBook Air computer workstation with a Dell P2219H 22" monitor
Please visit the Studio webpage to learn more about the service.