Reservable Equipment in TechLab
- All requests must be submitted by noon of the weekday prior to the meeting date to be considered for approval (all Sunday and Monday requests must be submitted by noon on Fridays).
- Equipment may be reserved no more than 14 days in advance.
- Equipment may be reserved for a total of up to 4 hours per day per person.
- Recurring reservations are not permitted.
HOW TO RESERVE – Instructors
You may use this scheduling tool or email SDL@emory.edu to request a recurring reservation for an academic course or SI session. If requesting by email, please include the instructor's name and department, advisor's name and email (if an SI session), course ID, and desired meeting day and time.
HOW TO RESERVE – Students
- Select your desired date at the "Go to Date" calendar button below
- Must be between 24 hours and 14 days in advance
- Choose the start time by selecting any green 30-minute time slot
- Select end time in the dropdown menu in the grey box below the availability grid
- The daily maximum is 4 hours
- To start over or select another time, click the trashcan icon on the right side of the grey box
- Click "Submit Times"
LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
We are located on the 2nd floor of Cox Hall in the back of the Computing Center. When you reach the Computing Center, go all the way to back and look to your right. You will see our front doors. (Large, glass, double doors and usually a sign or two to let you know you are in the right place.)