All users must comply fully with the policies, protocols and guidelines outlined within Emory University's Visitor Guidelines and WHSC Library's Visitor Policy throughout the visit including but not limited to the following:
- You will be asked to present a photo ID.
- Self-Monitoring: You must confirm that you do not have signs/symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving for your scheduled appointment.
- Face coverings must be worn in all indoor public and common spaces at all times.
- Computer time is limited to one hour per day.
- No food is permitted.
- Cleaning and Sanitation: Please sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- Appointment required: Please adhere to your scheduled arrival and departure time.
Noncompliance will result in the loss of library access.