Classrooms and Meeting Spaces
- All requests must be submitted by noon of the weekday prior to the meeting date to be considered for approval (all Sunday and Monday requests must be submitted by noon on Fridays).
- Spaces may be reserved no more than 14 days in advance.
- Spaces may be reserved for a total of up to 3 hours per day per person.
- Recurring reservations are permitted for academic courses and SI sessions only. Student organizations that meet regularly must place a separate request for each date.
- Classroom use is restricted during exam periods. Only instructors leading review sessions or groups with specific technology needs may reserve the classrooms. Study groups should place requests for the Fishbowl only.
HOW TO RESERVE – Instructors
You may use this scheduling tool or email SDL@emory.edu to request a recurring reservation for an academic course or SI session. If using this scheduling tool, please note the need for a recurring reservation in the Description field. If requesting by email, please include the instructor's name and department, advisor's name and email (if an SI session), course ID, and desired meeting day and time.
HOW TO RESERVE – Students
- Select your desired date at the "Go to Date" calendar button below
- Must be between 24 hours and 14 days in advance
- Choose the start time by selecting any green 30-minute time slot
- Select end time in the dropdown menu in the grey box below the availability grid
- The daily maximum is 3 hours
- To start over or select another time, click the trashcan icon on the right side of the grey box
- Click "Submit Times"