The HP DesignJet Studio 36” printer is available at the Computing Center at Cox Hall for Emory community members to use. This is not a drop-off service – it works like other EaglePrint printers around campus. Our staff are able to assist with questions about settings, etc., but it is your responsibility to ensure files are set up and sent to the printer correctly. If you want a full-service printing option, contact Document Services (http://docservices.emory.edu/) at Few Hall. Document Services can also accept speedtypes, cash, and credit cards.
The EaglePrint poster printer only accepts Eagle Dollars on your EmoryCard. Go to links.emory.edu/eagle for instructions on how to add money to your account and to check your balance.
Poster printing costs $2 per square foot.
- 36” by 48” poster will cost $24
- 36” by 24” poster will cost $12
- Reservations are not required but will be given priority. It is highly recommended that you make a reservation.
- The printer may be reserved no more than 14 days in advance, and for a total of up to 1 hour per day per person.
- It is your responsibility to ensure files are set up and sent to the poster printer correctly. Refunds will not be given for formatting errors.
- Reprints will only be issued in the case of printer equipment failure (ie. running out of paper/ink).
- This is a do-it-yourself service. Staff will not print posters on your behalf.
- Only Eagle Dollars on your EmoryCard are accepted.
HOW TO RESERVE
- Select your desired date at the "Go to Date" calendar button below
- Must be between 24 hours and 14 days in advance
- Choose the start time by selecting any green 30-minute time slot
- Select end time in the dropdown menu in the grey box below the availability grid
- The daily maximum is 1 hour
- To start over or select another time, click the trashcan icon on the right side of the grey box
- Click "Submit Times"