- The individual study rooms (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) are for use with your own laptop. Only one person may be in the room at a time.
- Study rooms A, B, C, and D have capacity for 4 people at a time.
- Study room E has capacity for 8, and study room F has capacity for 6. You must have at least 3 people at check-in to use these rooms.
To make a reservation
- Select your desired date (up to 7 days in advance).
- Choose the beginning time of your booking by clicking on a green time slot.
- Each time slot is 2 hours with a maximum daily booking of 4 hours (240 minutes)
across all categories (study space and workstations).
- Click "Submit Times."
You must have your Emory ID for entry. When you arrive, please check in at the Information Desk. Reservations not checked in will be cancelled 15 minutes after the booked time.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding